Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. ~ Mary Jean Irion
- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~
For My Birthday I Got: a Bird, a Skateboard, and the Cast of Star Wars
The Hurricane made me a boatload of personalized greeting cards for my recent birthday. Here are a few top picks:
![]() |
| Birthday Bird |
![]() |
| "I made this skateboard fancy for you, Mom, because I know fancy stuff is your favorite." |
I also got 33 hugs, give or take (Hurry kept a running tally throughout the day), a fantastic chocolate cake, and a gym membership...to counteract that chocolate cake. Living here has been the first span in my adult life that I haven't been a gym-goer, and I'm so glad to belong again. All is right with the world.
Maybe I’m happy because I’m exercising more and feeling healthier. Or perhaps it’s because there’s babysitting at the gym. Most likely, I just sleep better knowing that the songs of C+C Music Factory live on in group fitness classes today.
Sunday, May 01, 2011
|
Labels:
Birthday
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~
RELEVANT TUNES
- Good To Sea by Pinback
- Mushaboom by Feist
- Loading Playlist...
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON TO LISTEN
- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~- The Skog Blog
- The Schultz Family
- The Me I'd Like to Be
- The Cordell Life
- The Clog
- The Betz Spot
- Sunny Little Raincloud
- Stuffellaneous
- Stott Family Narrative
- Smurgle, All Ye Wattabups
- Sleepy Kittens
- Schneider6
- NM That's What She Said
- My Gift is My Blog
- Moodling Moments
- Meandering Miscellany
- Keeping It Simple
- Julia T.B.A.
- Joshua Baird, Western Landscape Artist
- It's Great to be a Grange
- In the Wake of Jake, Georgia & Naomi
- I draw
- Goodnight35
- Go Team Smith!
- Dave & Cindy & Then Some
- Chesnik Family
- Beesley Family
- 3 Stockdale Kids



0 comments:
Post a Comment