Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. ~ Mary Jean Irion


- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Time to Bite the Blog Bullet

I’ve decided to join the rest of you out here in the world of the Web.  I feel like I’m stepping into the future.  Pretty soon, I’ll buy a flying car, take my meals in the form of a pill, and strap on my rocket shoes to walk the dog...whose name will be Astro.
So, this is the launch of our family blog and this is the official preamble post.  (In my case, pre-ramble.)  I’ll be using aliases for myself and my family on here since anyone could cyberstumble onto our blog, and hate it so much that they decide to do us an injury.  Besides, I’ve always been partial to nicknames.  Click on ‘ABOUT’ to see our mugshots if you lose track of who’s who.


Anything else I’m s’posed to say to make this official?  No?  Ok, end transmission.

0 comments:

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

RELEVANT TUNES


CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON TO LISTEN
- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~






Template Brought by :

blogger templates