Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. ~ Mary Jean Irion
- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~
A Quick Shout Out, for Scout.
For some reason, baby Scout always breaks into a smile when I yell. (Usually I’m just calling up/down the stairs to my husband or son, but sometimes I may raise my voice for EMPHASIS!!!!!!) No matter the reason: anytime I up the decibels, Little Scout flashes me a delighted grin. Perhaps the sound of Mommy shouting is soothing to her because she heard it so often in the womb.
Wednesday, February 02, 2011
|
Labels:
Little Scout,
Motherhood
|
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~
RELEVANT TUNES
- Good To Sea by Pinback
- Mushaboom by Feist
- Loading Playlist...
CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON TO LISTEN
- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~- The Skog Blog
- The Schultz Family
- The Me I'd Like to Be
- The Cordell Life
- The Clog
- The Betz Spot
- Sunny Little Raincloud
- Stuffellaneous
- Stott Family Narrative
- Smurgle, All Ye Wattabups
- Sleepy Kittens
- Schneider6
- NM That's What She Said
- My Gift is My Blog
- Moodling Moments
- Meandering Miscellany
- Keeping It Simple
- Julia T.B.A.
- Joshua Baird, Western Landscape Artist
- It's Great to be a Grange
- In the Wake of Jake, Georgia & Naomi
- I draw
- Goodnight35
- Go Team Smith!
- Dave & Cindy & Then Some
- Chesnik Family
- Beesley Family
- 3 Stockdale Kids
0 comments:
Post a Comment