Normal day, let me be aware of the treasure you are. Let me not pass you by in quest of some rare and perfect tomorrow. ~ Mary Jean Irion


- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

Aaand it's February!

Sorry, I must've dozed off there for a...month...or so.  

Actually, we had a pretty busy January-- too busy to stop and blog about it, evidently.  The highlight of the month was that my mom and sisters came for a fantastic girls’ weekend!  It was so much fun to hang out with them!!  I’m really lucky to have those amazing women in my life!

Right now, we're making our way through the obligatory sick days of winter.  Everyone else is pretty well through their bouts with this bug, and much more cheerful today.  I was the last to get it and I'm trudging on as best I can.  Today was also a snow day so no preschool for Hurry.  We've already hit the board games, coloring books, storybooks, Legos, and a few Netflix streaming TV selections.  Then H had to clean his room and the living room, and "help" Baby pick up toys in her room, and now I'm letting him play a video game.  Trying not to fall down the slippery slope of letting him do that for hours on end, so I need to come up with another activity.  Thinking I'll probably break out the papercraft supplies and have him make some Valentines.  This is one of those days where you wish someone else could temporarily be the mom.  But this is a full-time gig and I do all my own stunt work, so wish me luck for the rest of today!  

0 comments:

- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~

RELEVANT TUNES


CLICK THE PLAY BUTTON TO LISTEN
- ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~ - ~






Template Brought by :

blogger templates